We offer expert mould removal and prevention services throughout North Balgowlah
Mould Prevention is one of the most important considerations for your household to ensure the health and safety of you and your family.
Some people can experience an allergic reaction from being in contact with growing mould. Mould itself is not necessarily considered toxic, but direct exposure and contact should be avoided wherever possible. The real risk is inhalation of mould spores into the respiratory system, which can cause severe adverse reactions and reduce healthy lung function.
Ongoing and repeated exposure to mould spores in the respiratory system can cause serious illness, and in extreme cases may be fatal.
What can you do to keep your household safe?
Mould prevention is key. Here are some of our tips:
- Let in the fresh air
- Maintain a regular cleaning routine throughout the entire premises
- Let the light in
- Regularly monitor internal humidity
What if it’s too late and mould has already taken over your home? In this case, you’ll want to call in the professionals. Our team of experts can talk about your specific situation and set up an obligation-free quote. To get in contact call 1300 681 034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.