Mould Removal can help remove and eliminate mould from your property in Elvina Bay
Mould is not your friend and is definitely not a welcomed house guest. Therefore, it’s important to be on the lookout before the intruder takes over your home. Winter is typically the time when mould is most prevalent, however, your home can be contaminated any time of the year. Here are some contributing factors for mould growth:
- Increased humidity levels indoors due to heating
- Less exposure to sunlight
- Drying clothes inside the home
- Window condensation from temperature differentials between inside and outside
- Increased rainfall and leakages that may go unnoticed
To reduce the likelihood of a mould infestation it’s important to keep a close eye on the following areas in your home.
- Basements, cellars and garages
- Behind sinks
- Bathroom walls and ceilings
- Carpet and underlay (particularly if you want around the home with soggy shoes)
- Wall recesses
- Window sills and frames
If you do find mould growing inside your home then take the proactive approach by calling our Elvina Bay Mould Removal team. We will inspect your home and apply the appropriate methods to rid your home of mould in the safest and most effective way. Contact us on 1300 681 034 or email email@example.com.